PREMARITAL PREPARATION PROGRAM
Online Engagement Seminar: For Engaged and Newly Married Couples
The Engagement Seminar is a compilation of 4 hours of the most essential information for you as you start your journey as a married couple.
From the comfort of your own home, you can view the engagement seminar which covers such topics as:
- Christian Marriage
- Parenting, In-Laws and Finances
- Conflict Resolution
This seminar is available here on the BRCCC site for you to watch together as a couple, or if need be, separately in different locations. We have found that it is preferable to view the seminar before the wedding, but it can be helpful for couples early in their marriage.
After payment for the Premarital Preparation Program, you will be given a code to “unlock” the seminar so that you will have access to watch it. It is highly recommended that you:
- First download and print the handouts before each session
- Take notes as you listen
- Then discuss these topics together, stopping the tape as you go.
- Complete the exercises together whether you watch the videos together or apart.
- At the time of your premarital counseling, you will be asked to verify that you watched the seminar.
TO ACCESS THE HANDOUTS AND THE SEMINAR, LOGIN BELOW
Click this link to login