MA, LPC, CSAT
Sarah is a Licensed Professional Counselor with a Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Counseling. Through ten years of experience, she believes our greatest source of healing comes from the strength of our relationships. When relationships break down, families are more susceptible to emotional and physical dysfunction which can last for generations. But when our relationships are healthy, they insulate us from trauma. We simply cannot navigate the through difficulties of life until we know that we are truly seen, known and valued.
Sarah specializes in using Emotionally Focused Therapy, the gold standard of the American Counseling Association, to facilitate healing with couples, individuals, and child-parent relationships. A lifelong resident of Denham Springs, Louisiana, Sarah and her husband, John, have four children and serve at The Oaks Church.
Areas of specialty include:
- Couples counseling
- Intimacy issues
- Infidelity and Affair recovery
- EFT – Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Child-Parent relationship issues
Cost per 50 minute session:
- Initial Individual Evaluation: $140.00
- Individual session: $120.00
- Family or Couple’s session: $120.00
- Sarah accepts cash, checks, and credit card payment
- Sarah does not take insurance but can provide a receipt with a diagnosis for you to file with your insurance company for reimbursement